Friendship Drive Industrial Park
El Cajon, CA 92020
- Offering Price
- Net Rentable Area
- Price Per SF
- CAP Rate
- Year Built
- Land Area
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Ratio
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive opportunity to acquire a fully stabilized, multi-tenant industrial park in El Cajon. The subject property is comprised of two separate buildings totaling ± 37,570 square feet. Both buildings were built in 1980, and situated on two parcels, totaling 2.65 acres. The offering is for the leasehold interest in the buildings. The parcels are both leased by the County of San Diego, with just over 25 years remaining on both ground leases (terminating in 2043 and 2044), with the opportunity to extend. 1922 Friendship Dr. is occupied by a single tenant, specializing in newspaper/print distribution, and 1954 Friendship Dr. is split into four units, and is home to specialized businesses ranging from custom cabinetry, to fabrication, equipment supply, and product manufacturing/ distribution.
- Fully stabilized, multi-tenant industrial park
- 7% cap rate, on current income
- 12 grade level roll up doors (6 on each building)
- Leasehold Interest (with San Diego County, just over 25 years remaining)
- Opportunity to reduce expenses and increase NOI by converting leases to NNN
- El Cajon industrial submarket a 1.5% vacancy rate
- Ample Outside Storage & Parking
Net Rentable Area
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present Friendship Drive Industrial Park in El Cajon, CA.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.