El Cajon, CA 92020
- Offering Price
- Net Rentable Area
- Price Per SF
- Mark To Market CAP Rate (97% Occupied)
- Mark To Market NOI
- Parking Ratio
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the retail offering of 1021-45 W Washington Avenue in El Cajon, California. The property is a multi-tenant, 7,100 square foot retail office building anchored by 7-Eleven. With global operations and with an international chain of convenience stores, 7-Eleven is a well-visited store and is the 24th largest retailer in the United States. Originally constructed in 1970, the property has been renovated in 2008. The subject property is strategically located right off of El Cajon Boulevard and in close proximity to I-8 freeway. The land area is 25,685 square feet with a zoning of CG (Commercial-General). There is amble parking with 24 surface spaces and great visibility on a main road.
- 7,100 Square Foot, Multi-Tenant, Retail Office Building
- Excellent Location with High Visibility off of El Cajon Boulevard
- Zoned for CG (Commercial – General)
- Parking Ratio of 5.85 / 1,000 SF
Net Rentable Area
Price Per SF
Mark To Market CAP Rate (97% Occupied)
Mark To Market NOI
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 1021-45 W Washington Avenue in El Cajon, CA.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.