San Diego, Ca 92024
- Offering Price
- Net Rentable Area
- Cap Rate
- Price Per SF
- Year Built
- Land Area
- Parking Spaces
- Parking Ratio
The Capri development is a beautiful, newly constructed building on the corner of I street and Coast Highway in Encinitas. The property sits directly across the street from the Lumberyard development, which is host to; concert, dining and shopping for all ages. This property plays a key role in the transformation of the Encinitas coastal drive. The property has been developed as a mixed-use commercial building, giving the diversity to hold the entire property as an investment property or selling off portions of the property to realize lump sum gains. The building is elevator served with (16) parking stalls in the basement of the property and (4) parking stalls in the alley. Ideally located between the well-known, Union Kitchen & Tap, Starbucks, The Bier Garden Restaurant of Encinitas and Solace & the Moonlight Lounge, this property is the perfect location for a walkable dining experience and has heavy foot traffic. With periodic events such as the Encinitas street fair shutting down this strip of the 101 to cars, the owner can be sure that high foot traffic will create huge demand for the first floor commercial space.
- Mixed-Use Building Totaling 5,027 SF of Enclosed Space
- Located on Coast Highway 101 in Encinitas
- Substantial Parking: 16 Subterranean Spaces, 3 Surface Spaces Plus 1 Loading Space
- Parking Ratio of 4:16/1,000
- Quick and Easy Access to the I-5 Freeway
- Ample Amenities Within a Short Walk
Net Rentable Area
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the newly built Capri in Encinitas, CA.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.