4024-4028 Ibis Street
San Diego, CA 92103
- Offering Price
- Building Size
- Price Per SF
- CAP Rate
- Occupancy (Current)
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 4024-4028 Ibis Street, a newly renovated, mixed-use building in San Diego’s Mission Hills Neighborhood. In 2017, the property was completely renovated including new Electrical, HVAC, LED Lighting, Flooring and more. The property consists of two floors of commercial space, totaling 2,516 SF, currently leased to a Spa and Mortgage Company on long-term, NNN lease. Additionally there are two, two-bedroom units included in the offering, enclosed by a private gate and fire-pit & grill area. The units are fully furnished and occupied.
- Mission Hills Mixed-Use Opportunity
- Newly Renovated in 2017
- Brand New Electrical, HVAC, LED Lighting and Façade
- 2,516 SF of Commercial Space, Fully Leased with NNN Leases
- Includes Two, Two-Bedroom Units, Fully Remodeled and Furnished
- Walking Distance to Restaurants, Shopping and More
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 4024-4028 Ibis Street.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.