520 E Carmel
San Marcos, CA 92078
- Offering Price
- Land AC
- Price Per AC
- Units per AC
- Maximum Units
- Height Limit
- Max Stories
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present The University Development at CSU San Marcos in North County San Diego. This nearly 5-acre site is zoned R-3-10, or Medium High Density Residential, allowing for 20 units per Acre, or 99 units on this site. The land is improved with a 41,000 single-tenant industrial building complete with a fenced yard. This building can be leased in the interim while a developer gets its permits and entitlements.
- 4.93 Acre Parcel Minutes from CSU San Marcos
- CSU San Marcos is California’s Fastest Growing University
- Land Zoned Medium Density Residential Allowing up to 99 Units
- Adjacent to Barham Villas, a 168-Unit Complex with 97% Occupancy
- 41,000 SF Single-Tenant Industrial Building On-Site
- Very Rare 40,000 SF Fenced Yard Included in Offering
Price Per AC
Units per AC
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 520 E Carmel in San Marcos, California.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.