1606 Market Street
San Diego, CA 92101
- Offering Price
- Parcel Size
- Price Per SF
- Base Max FAR
- Max Buildable SF
- Max Buildable SF (With Incentives)
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present The Market Street Development – a 19,041 SF parcel located in the East Village neighborhood of Downtown San Diego. The site is currently operating as a gas station, which is included in the offering, but is zoned CCPDRE (Residential Emphasis) and has a base FAR of 6.0, allowing for a structure of 114,246 SF. Additionally, there are incentives allow the FAR to reach as high as 8.0.
- 19,041 SF Parcel on Market Street in Downtown San Diego
- Zoned CCPD-RE (Residential Emphasis)
- 6.0 FAR with a Maximum of 8.0 with Incentives
- Build up to 114,246 SF (152,328 SF with Incentives)
- Frontage on 16th Street, 17th Street & Market Street
- $125,000 NOI on Union 76 Business – Included in Offering
Price Per SF
Base Max FAR
Max Buildable SF
Max Buildable SF (With Incentives)
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 1606 Market Street.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.