Bank of America Escondido
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 220 S Escondido Blvd, a net-leased retail building home to Bank of America. This 20,913 square foot offering is situation at the corner of S Escondido Blvd and W 2nd Avenue in Downtown Escondido. The property is 100-percent leased to Bank of America, will sign a brand-new 5-year lease with options extending the lease through 2053. The offering has six, 5-year renewal options, followed by a final renewal option period that expires on June 30th, 2053, with the first option period having a 10% increase and 5% increases in the remaining options. The offering has below market rents, allowing for an investor to acquire a property with a long-term stable tenant, while still leaving upside for rental increases in the future when the rent can return to market.
- NNN-Leased, Freestanding Bank of America Building
- Located in Downtown Escondido on Signalized Intersection
- enant to Sign Brand-New 5-Year Lease At Close of Escrow with Options Extending through 2053
- 10% Increase during First Option Period (5% in Remaining Options)
- Below Market Rents
- Expansive 1.28 AC Lot
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 220 S Escondido Blvd, a net-leased retail building home to Bank of America.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.