Cedar Creek - Atlanta
- Offering Price
- Building Size
- Cap Rate
- Price Per SF
- Year Built
- Years Remaining
- Lease Type
Institutional Property Advisors, a division of Marcus & Millichap, is pleased to present for sale Cedar Creek, Atlanta. The property is comprised of five buildings, an office-warehouse building, an additional warehouse, and three auxiliary buildings being used at shop space and storage space. The entire offering is situated on 10.72 acres of land. Since 2014, more than $900,000 in tenant improvements has been spent on the property, including a new office build-out in the lobby, new HVAC units, and new plumbing and electrical systems. On the exterior, new roll up doors in the warehouse have been added as well as an extension of the fenced yard.
As part of the Charlesbank private equity portfolio and alongside other nationally recognizable brands such as Del Taco, Sealy and Penske Auto Group, Cedar Creek is the third largest wholesale distributor of building materials to lumber yards and the largest distributor of cedar products in the nation. Beginning as one yard in Tulsa, OK, in 1977, the company has since expanded its operations to 31 distribution and custom milling facilities and today provides services to more than 30 states across the Midwest and Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
- Approximately 12.5 years remaining on an absolute NNN lease
- Cedar Creek is a leading wholesale building materials distribution company with 30+ locations nationwide
- Property comprised of 5 buildings comprising 46,000 SF of warehouse, office, shed and shop space
- $900,000 in tenant improvements since 2014
- Brand-new HVAC, ceramic tile, plumbing and electrical units
- Installed new roll-up doors and security fencing
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- Institutional Property Advisors, a division of Marcus & Millichap, is pleased to present for sale Cedar Creek, Atlanta.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.