San Diego, CA 92108
- Total Offering Price
- Property Valuation
- Business Valuation
- Price Per SF
- Land Area
- Price Per SF (Land)
- Cap Rate - Real Estate
- Cap Rate - Business
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 5373 Mission Center Road, a retail bar / restaurant building located in the Mission Valley area of San Diego. This 11,821 square foot retail property is found near the busy intersection of Mission Center Road and Friars Road. The two story restaurant building was built in 1993 and sits on a lot of 1.15 acres. The sole tenant is a Country Western saloon/dance hall called In Cahoots. Being one of the few country dance bars in the San Diego area, In Cahoots is a popular destination for those craving a night of two-stepping and line dancing. The Business is for sale as part of the offering and has been operating since 1993.
Located in the heart of Mission Valley, it is within walking distance of shopping malls, Hazard Center, restaurants, retail services, trolley stop, and public transportation. It offers easy freeway access to Interstates 8, 5, 15, and Highway 163, and the Fashion Valley Mall & Rio Vista Shopping center are less than two miles away. San Diego River and a large string of riverside neighborhoods sit directly south of the bar, making it an appealing weekend destination for nearby residents not wanting to travel far.
- Rare Offering - Property And Business Available for Sale
- Full Liquor License, Entertainment License and FF&E’s included in the offering
- Home of In Cahoots, the only Country Bar in the Area
- Centrally Located in Mission Valley in San Diego
- Located Adjacent to Hazard Center
- 11,821 Building on 1.15 AC of Land
Total Offering Price
Price Per SF
Price Per SF (Land)
Cap Rate - Real Estate
Cap Rate - Business
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 5373 Mission Center Road, a retail bar / restaurant building located in the Mission Valley area of San Diego.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.