10201 Bay Area Boulevard
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the sale 10201 Bay Area Blvd, a truly unique opportunity to acquire a 45-Acre industrial portfolio in Pasadena, TX. The portfolio is split in half by a rail line which is accessible to the tenant, has access to a rare pipeline to the Bay Port Waste Water Pipeline and a state-of-the-art plasticizer manufacturing facility with a 500,000-gallon firewater pond with Potable water from the City of Pasadena and Raw water from Coastal Water Authority. The property is currently leased to 7 tenants currently and has land available for development.
- ±43.855 Acres For Sale or Lease (Can be Subdivided)
- ±7,300 Feet of Rail with Room for Expansion
- Frontage on Bay Area Blvd.
- Gulf Coast Water Authority Permits in Place
- Coastal Water Authority Industrial Waste Disposal Permits in Place
- Digital Truck Scale
- Natural Gas, Hydrogen and Steam Available at the Site
- 400 SF of Office Space
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the sale 10201 Bay Area Blvd, a truly unique opportunity to acquire a 45-Acre industrial portfolio in Pasadena, TX.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.