12650 Brookprinter Place
Poway, CA 92064
- Sold Price
- Price / SF
- Land Area
- Office Mix
- Building Height
- Ceiling Height
- Drive Ins
- Parking Ratio
Nick Totah | Senior Associate
Associate Director: NOIPG
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 12650 Brookprinter Place, a 18,509 square foot industrial distribution warehouse on a 1.49 acre lot in San Diego County’s Poway industrial submarket. The twenty-one foot high building features interior ceiling heights of twenty feet. Of its eleven exterior docks, two are dock high and nine offer half docking positions that can be converted to full height. Additionally, the warehouse features two 10-foot wide drive-in doors. This offering at Stowe Business Park encompasses all the necessary features to run an efficient distribution operation with easy accessibility to Interstate 15. Built in 1988, the grounds were renovated in 1999.
Poway is an established rural city geographically located in the middle of San Diego County. Some nearby communities of San Diego include Rancho Bernardo, Sabre Springs, Scripps Ranch, and Rancho Peñasquitos. Poway is known as “The City in the Country” and as an optimal place to raise a family with a nationally recognized school district, as well as an abundance of parks and hiking trails. Poway is an affluent city with a median family income of over $100,000, and the 25th most expensive residential zip code in the United States.
- Distribution Warehouse Opportunity in Poway Industrial Submarket
- 18,509 Square Feet on 1.49 Acres
- Eleven Exterior Docks: Two Dock High and Nine Convertible
- Two Drive-In Doors with Ten Foot Widths
- Built in 1988, Renovated in 1999
- Easy Access to Interstate 15
- 25th Most Expensive Residential Zip Code in the Nation
Price / SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- A 18,509 square foot industrial distribution warehouse on a 1.49 acre lot in San Diego County’s Poway industrial submarket
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.