4730 Mission Bay Drive
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 4730 Mission Bay Drive in San Diego, California. This 8,000-square foot commercial building sits upon 14,000-square feet of land, just west of Interstate 5 in the community of Pacific Beach. This two story building features 110 feet of frontage on Mission Bay Drive, seeing just under 35,000 traffic impressions per day, as a major entrance and exit to one of San Diego’s most popular beach communities.
Pacific Beach is a neighborhood in San Diego, bounded by La Jolla to the north, Mission Beach and Mission Bay to the south, Interstate 5 to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west. While formerly largely populated by young people, surfers, and college students, because of rising property and rental costs the population is gradually becoming older, more professional, and more affluent. “P.B.,” as it is known as by local residents, is home to one of San Diego’s more developed nightlife scenes, with a great variety of bars, eateries, and clothing stores.
- Easily Accessible Building in Pacific Beach
- Over 34,000 Traffic Impressions Daily
- 8,000-Square Foot Building on 14,000-Square Foot Lot
- Two Story Building Divisible for Two Tenants
- Built in 1959
Net Rentable Area
- Item Requires Shipping
- This 8,000-square foot commercial building sits upon 14,000-square feet of land, just west of Interstate 5 in the community of Pacific Beach.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.