862 N Broadway & 851 N Juniper Street
Escondido, CA 92025
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present a unique portfolio offering of two commerciallyzoned parcels located in a walkable area Central Escondido. 862 N Broadway is a vacant Sports & Entertainment Skating Rink building built in 1976. Once Escondido’s iconic “Up’s- N-Down’s Roller Rink,” the 16,929-square foot facility now sits empty on a 33,105-square foot lot. Adjacent to the roller skating rink is a 100% occupied, 7,728-square foot storage facility on a 14,899-square foot lot in 1964 and located at 851 N Juniper Street. The site is surrounded by apartments, retail stores, restaurants, and a Kaiser Permanente Medical Center.
Escondido is one of the oldest cities in San Diego County, incorporated in 1888. As the city grows rapidly with new communities appearing at the east end of East Valley Parkway and the surrounding of several sparsely populated unincorporated communities, the Escondido industrial submarket is experiencing a low vacancy rate at 3.3%.
- Two Commercial-Zoned Parcels on 1.10 Acres
- 7,728-Square Foot Storage Facility Built in 1964
- 16,929-Square Foot Roller Skating Recreational Facility Built in 1976
- 76 Parking Spaces
- Located in Walkable Neighborhood of Central Escondido
- I-15 Corridor Submarket Cluster
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- Two commercially-zoned parcels including a vacant recreational facility and a storage facility.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.