Coronado Bank of America
Coronado, CA 92118
- Net Rentable Area
- Land Area
- Parking Type
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap sold the Coronado Bank of America Building, located at 1199 Orange Avenue in Coronado, CA. This fully-leased, mixed-use retail and office building is the home of the Coronado branch of Bank of America, who has been operating out of the space since 1983 and has more than 37 years left of term (including options). Above the Bank of America is 3 office tenants, making the entire property 100% occupied. Included in the offering is an 94-space parking garage that is gated and available to be rented out for additional income.
Coronado, CA is a very affluent resort city located in San Diego, with very strong ties to the US Navy. Coronado has a population of approximately 25,000 people, but sees more than 2 million tourists visit each year to many of the city’s illustrious hotels including Loews Coronado Bay Resort, Coronado Island Marriott and most famously, Hotel Del Coronado (or simply “The Del”). The Hotel Del Coronado itself brings in over 500,000 guests per year and is located just two blocks from the subject property. In addition to the bustling tourism economy, Coronado’s Orange Avenue is the main thoroughfare for retail shops and restaurants in the area, making the subjects location one of the most desirable locations on the island.
- Irreplaceable Coronado Trophy Asset
- Fully Leased Retail & Office Building with Bank of America Leasing
- 57% of the RBA on a NNN Lease Until 2053 (Including Options)
- Building Price Per SF is 50% of Comparable Set
- Attached Four-Story, Gated Parking Garage with 94 Covered Spaces
- Additional Income Potential Available by Leasing Parking Garage
Net Rentable Area
- Item Requires Shipping
- This fully-leased, mixed-use retail and office building is the home of the Coronado branch of Bank of America, who has been operating out of the space since 1983 and has more than 37 years left of term (including options).
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.