Vulcan Tower Suites
Nick Totah | Senior Associate
Associate Director: NOIPG
This truly rare exclusive listing was a 0.24 Acre site located on the 600 block of S. Vulcan and approximately one block from Downtown Encinitas on the South East corner of Vulcan and E St. The 69% percent leased site was approximately 10,603 square-feet of land and 6,314 square-feet of existing rentable square footage. The parking ratio is approximately 2.5 /1,000 square-feet with additional non-metered street parking available.
609 S. Vulcan is located within the Encinitas submarket. At the time of sale, the office vacancy within the Encinitas sub-market was 3.6%, representing one of the lowest vacancy levels in San Diego County. The average sale price per square-foot for the prior year was $472 dollars, with an average asking price per square-foot of $433 dollars.
Encinitas is located along 6 miles of Pacific coastline in northern San Diego County; Encinitas has an approximate population of 60,000 and is characterized by coastal beaches, cliffs, flat-topped coastal areas, steep mesa bluffs and rolling hills. Our city was incorporated in 1986, drawing together the communities of New Encinitas, Old Encinitas, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Olivenhain and Leucadia.
- Rare Downtown Encinitas Office Property
- 2.5/1,000 per Square-foot Parking Ratio
- Extremely Low Office Vacancy of 3.6%
- One Block from South Coast Highway 101
- 69% leased with Landlord Cancellation Option accounting for 18%
- Average Sale Price Per Square-Foot of $472 Dollars.
Net Rentable Area
- Item Requires Shipping
- Office Building on 0.24 Acre site located on the 600 block of S. Vulcan and approximately one block from Downtown Encinitas
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.