Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the sale of a fully occupied retail shopping center located at 7520 El Cajon Boulevard on the western border of La Mesa, California. The offering includes four buildings totaling 19,580 square feet of rentable retail space within a 1.51 AC corner lot. Built in 1981, the strip mall sits on the north side of El Cajon Boulevard between Williamsburg Lane and Comanche Drive.
The property’s prime location is just outside San Diego city limits and features an established portfolio of long-time locally owned and franchise tenants including Yum Yum Donuts, Judy’s Nails, and Alrahma Learning Center. Newer tenants include Vanish Lounge and Wings Empire, both which have flourished since 2012 and have leases locked in through 2020. All leases are triple net, including base rents and common area maintenance fees. .
- Centrally Located Retail Property on El Cajon Blvd in La Mesa
- 100% Occupied through June 2017; 50% Occupied through 2019
- Four Freestanding Buildings, Eleven Current Tenants
- 19,580 RSF of Net Rentable Retail Space
- $373,451 Net Operating Income
- Item Requires Shipping
- The offering includes four buildings totaling 19,580 square feet of rentable retail space within a 1.51 AC corner lot.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.