Sleep Train Center - Hillcrest
San Diego, CA 92103
Nick Totah | Senior Associate
Associate Director: NOIPG
Marcus & Millichap, as the exclusive agent, is please to present the truly rare opportunity to acquire a 0.48 Acre site located on the 1200 block of University Avenue, less than 3 miles North of the Gaslamp district in Downtown San Diego. This mixed-use property is comprised of 23% office, and 77% retail . The 100% percent occupied site is approximately 20,647 square-feet of land and 25,545 square-feet of existing rentable square-footage. This opportunity includes the first major parcel of 8,777 square-feet and situated on the corner of Vermont and University, also a major signalized corner. Favorable ingress and egress leading to a major, grocery anchored center with tenants that include, Ralphs, Wells-Fargo, Trader Joes, Starbucks and many other national tenants.
At 1.319 square miles, Hillcrest has a high population density compared to many other neighborhoods in San Diego. Walkscore.com, has rated this location with a walk Score of 86 out of 100. This location is very walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. This opportunity is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Uptown community and within close proximity to the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Downtown San Diego and Lindbergh Field International Airport with access to all systems, including Highway 163, Interstate 5, Interstate 805 and Interstate 15.
- 100% Leased Mixed-Used Retail & Office Building in Hillcrest
- Located at the Corner of University Avenue & Cleveland Avenue
- Highly Desirable Hillcrest neighborhood
- Amazing Redevelopment Potential
- Outstanding Market Fundamentals
- Retail Vacancy is less than 4.4%
- 30,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Adjacent to Grocery Anchored Shopping Center (Ralph’s)
Price / SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- This mixed-use property is comprised of 23% office, and 77% retail . The 100% percent occupied site is approximately 20,647 square-feet of land and 25,545 square-feet of existing rentable square-footage.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.