East Village Redevelopment
- Closing Price
- Lot Size
- Price / SF (Land)
- Base FAR
- Maximum FAR
- Height Limit
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the sale of an approximately 30,000 square foot redevelopment site located at 1141 E Street. The offering is zoned CCPD-RE, which allows for multifamily residential. The site is improved with an approximately 21,000 square foot industrial warehouse building (“The Pacific Messenger Building”). The maximum FAR is 6.0 and 20.0 with bonuses.
The site is located in the heart of downtown San Diego’s thriving East Village neighborhood. East Village, one of San Diego’s most rapidly developing regions, is home to Petco Park, the Central Library, San Diego City College (among other educational institutions), and countless restaurants and bars. The Pacific Messenger Building sits within the I.D.E.A district, which stands for innovation, design, education, and the arts. This 35 block radius is a transformative urban initiative which aims to create 13,000 + design and tech jobs in the next 12 years.
This development opportunity is within walking distance to downtown San Diego’s host of amenities, and it provides direct access to the I-5 Freeway and SR 163. Public transportation is easily accessible as the site is located on the SDMTS bus route and only two blocks south of the City College Trolley Station.
- 30,000 SF Single Parcel Site
- Located in the Desirable East Village Neighborhood of Downtown San Diego
- Situated Along the Transit Line and Two Blocks from the Smart Corner Trolley Stop
- Easy Access to I-5 Freeway and Highway 163
- Residential Emphasis Zoning
Price / SF (Land)
- Item Requires Shipping
- The offering is zoned CCPD-RE, which allows for multifamily residential. The site is improved with an approximately 21,000 square foot industrial warehouse building (“The Pacific Messenger Building”). The maximum FAR is 6.0 and 20.0 with bonuses.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.