1221-1235 Palm Avenue
Imperial Beach, CA
- Building Size
- Parcel Size
- Year Built/ Renovated
- Park Ratio
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 1221-1235 Palm Avenue in Imperial Beach as an ideal investment or redevelopment opportunity, in the heart of the Palm Avenue’s mixed-use redevelopment district. The investment opportunity exists for the hands-on lease negotiator to extend the terms of each lease and bring their rates up to current market rates. Additionally, the subject property is well suited for a developer to join in the City of Imperial Beach’s mission to revitalize Palm Avenue/ State Route 75, with pedestrian friendly street level retail with multi-family housing on top. Prominent local developers including Sudberry Properties and Hitzke Development Corporation have already begun taking part in the revitalization process on either side of the subject property at 9th Street and Florence Street respectively.
1221-1235 Palm Avenue sits on a 10,890 square-foot lot and includes 3,650 square-feet of rentable building area. Additionally, the parcel accommodates seventeen free surface parking spaces in both the front and back of the building. Current zoning is C-1 commercial and would allow construction of up to four stories or forty feet with one dwelling unit per thousand square-feet of land.
- Ideal value add opportunity through re-tenanting
- Below market rental income from tenants with gross leases
- Located within the Imperial Beach redevelopment zone
- Potential build up to 4 stories or 40 feet
- 1 mile to the Beach and ½ a mile to the Bay
- 4.66/1,000 SF Parking Ratio
Year Built/ Renovated
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1221-1235 Palm Avenue in Imperial Beach is an ideal investment or redevelopment opportunity, in the heart of the Palm Avenue’s mixed-use redevelopment district.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.