24 Hour Fitness
- Close of Escrow
- Building Size
- Property Type
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the 24 Hour Fitness located at 400 La Terraza Boulevard in Escondido, California. The 38,121-square foot building, situated on two and a half acres, has more than seven and a half years remaining on the original triple-net lease with annual increases of three percent. The property is situated in a highly visible location along Interstate-15, with over 185,000 cars traveling the highway daily. Positioned just a mile south of the major east-west artery, CA-78, the lot is also equipped with an ample parking ratio of over 5 / 1,000 per square foot.
24 Hour Fitness has chosen to develop the subject property into one of just three “Super Sport” locations in San Diego County, which offer a wide range of first-class amenities such as a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, lap pool, kids club, and full basketball court. These amenities combined with dramatic views of the Escondido landscape create a unique fitness experience.
The subject property is located in a major retail corridor, directly across from the 222,000-square foot regional super center, Escondido Promenade, which hosts such national retailers as: TJ Maxx, Target, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Toys R’ Us, GNC, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Jamba Juice, Panera Bread, Subway and many others. There are also high end auto dealers Mercedes Benz, Lexus and Infiniti within a half mile radius.
- Prime Southern California Corporately Guaranteed Single-Tenant Asset
- Original 21-Year NNN Lease With More Than Seven and a Half Years Remaining
- Three Percent Annual Increases Throughout Initial Lease Term
- 24 Hour Fitness has 400+ Locations in 17 States Nationwide
- Freeway Visibility and Direct Access to Interstate-15 (185,000 Vehicles Per Day)
- Unique “Super Sport” Location with First-Class Amenities
- Population in Excess of 250,000 People Within a Five Mile Radius
Close of Escrow
- Item Requires Shipping
- The 38,121-square foot building, situated on two and a half acres, has more than seven and a half years remaining on the original triple-net lease with annual increases of three percent.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.