The Maitre D’
- Close of Escrow
- Building Size
- Property Type
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 5521-5523 La Jolla Boulevard, in La Jolla, California. The offering is a spectacular two-story mixed-use investment opportunity located on prestigious La Jolla Boulevard, in La Jolla, one of the World’s most popular tourist destinations. The unit-mix includes a 3,600-square foot restaurant, as well as a second story 1,400-square foot residential apartment with breathtaking ocean views. La Jolla Boulevard is easily accessible from the Interstate 5 and Interstate 8, and the property is located less than a half of a mile from the oceanfront.
The ground floor restaurant is operating as one of the most prestigious restaurants in all of San Diego,let alone the United States. There is a fully functioning kitchen with direct access to the back of the building for deliveries and trash, as well as a walk-in freezer for storage. The upcoming vacancy allows future owners to look at this as an investment or the future location of their business. La Jolla is a submarket which consistently outperforms San Diego County in occupancy rates as well as rental rates, mitigating much of the risk associated with prolonged vacancy. La Jolla Boulevard is one of the most heavily trafficked streets in all of San Diego and is surrounded by prestigious landmarks and property.
- Home of the Historic Maitre’D Restaurant
- La Jolla is One of the Most Prestigious Areas in San Diego
- Surrounded by Heavy Mix of Retail Stores and Eateries
- Strongest Apartment Market in all of San Diego
- Additional Income Provided by a 1,400-square foot Apartment
Close of Escrow
- Item Requires Shipping
- The offering is a spectacular two-story mixed-use investment opportunity located on prestigious La Jolla Boulevard, in La Jolla, one of the World’s most popular tourist destinations.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.