The Loma Building
- Close of Escrow
- Building Size
- Property Type
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 1110 Rosecrans Street, the Loma Building. The 9,234 square foot retail and office building is located on Rosecrans Street, the main through-way for the seaside area of Point Loma area of San Diego. This offering is a perfect opportunity an investor to own prime Point Loma property that is close to a wide variety of attractions. The bottom floor of the property is leased to a bank and a bakery, providing in-place income to the future owner. Additionally, the offering includes 7,000+ square feet of land that is zoned to build 8 townhouse units.
Point Loma is a seaside community within the city of San Diego, California. Geographically it is a hilly peninsula that is bordered on the west and south by the Pacific Ocean, the east by the San Diego Bay and Old Town and the north by the San Diego River. Together with the Silver Strand / Coronado peninsula, the Point Loma peninsula defines San Diego Bay and separates it from the Pacific Ocean. Point Loma is historically important as the landing place of the first European Expedition to come ashore in present-day California. The peninsula has been described as “where California began”. Today, Point Loma houses two major military bases, a national cemetery, a national monument, and a university, in addition to residential and commercial areas.
- 9,234 SF Retail and Office Building
- Views of the Ocean from Second Story Offices
- Located on Rosecrans Street, The Main Through-way of Pt. Loma
- Perfect Opportunity for Either Investment or Owner-Users
- Additional 7,000 SF Land is Zoned to Build 8 Townhouses
- Equivalent Rent of $1.38 / SF NNN
- Market Vacancy Under 10%
- Over 1,100 SF of Open-Air Terrace Space for Tenants
Close of Escrow
- Item Requires Shipping
- The 9,234 square foot retail and office building is located on Rosecrans Street, the main through-way for the seaside area of Point Loma area of San Diego.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.