Mountain View Industrial Park
- Close of Escrow
- Building Size
- Property Type
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to announce the sale of 520 North Quince Street in Escondido, California. This 16,840-square foot multi-tenant industrial property is comprised of two separate buildings situated on 1.19 acres of land. The property underwent an massive upgrade in the last few month, including a brand new façade, new exterior LED lighting, repaved parking lots and much more. The property itself is located just outside of Escondido’s central business district and easily accessible to North County San Diego’s central transport corridors in Interstate 15 and Highway 78.
This offering presents an opportunity to take advantage of a stable submarket and uniquely favorable market conditions with vacancy rates in Escondido’s industrial submarket continuing to remain tight (currently at 3.5-percent) and demand grossly outpacing supply.
- Complete Renovation in May 2015
- Brand New Façade & Exterior LED Lighting
- Multi-Tenant Industrial Building, 93% Occupied
- Strong Submarket, 3.5-Percent Vacancy
- Near Interstate 15 and Highway 78
- Near Downtown and Transit Centers
- Expansive Lot Size - 1.19 Acres in Total
Close of Escrow
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present 520 North Quince Street in Escondido, California.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.