Park West Square
- Close of Escrow
- Building Size
- Property Type
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to announce the sale of Park West Square, a newly remodeled modern office building in a high barrier to entry market. The offering is ideally located in the highly desirable Bankers Hill neighborhood at 2121 5th Ave in San Diego, California. This is a 13,555 square-foot, 11 tenant, two-story building. This opportunity offers a diversified professional tenant mix with long term leases, annual increases and personal guarantees.
The 100% leased Bankers Hill/Park West building offers spectacular window line views of Downtown San Diego, Balboa Park and Bankers Hill. The property is situated a stone’s throw away to the Historic Balboa Park as well as the Downtown Gaslamp District. Located on 5th and Hawthorne, Park West Square allows ease of access to the Interstate 5 and Highway-163, both major north and south arteries in San Diego County creating a major draw to the area. This flourishing market, Bankers Hill, “one of San Diego’s first high-end urban neighborhoods”- is entering a new era with luxury, and multifamily infill development.
- 100% Occupied - Multi-Tenant Building
- Extremely Low 6.6% Office Vacancy Rate
- 17 Parking Stalls
- High-Barrier to Entry Market
- Newly Remodeled Office Suites & Common Areas
- Value-Add Opportunity provided with Long Term Ownership
- Situated on a 5th Avenue Corner Lot Adjacent to Balboa Park
Ben Tashakorian | First Vice President
Nick Totah | Senior Associate
Close of Escrow
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present for sale, Park West Square, a newly remodeled modern office building in a high barrier to entry market.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.