ViaSat – Building 7
- Building Size
- Price Per SF
- Cap Rate
- Property Type
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
- LEED Certificate
Senior Director: Institutional Property Advisors (IPA)
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present for sale 2350 Campbell Place in the affluent Bressi Ranch development of Carlsbad, California. Otherwise known as “Building 7”, the property is one of ten, soon to be eleven, buildings on the ViaSat campus. The campus currently consists of 600,000 square feet. Built specifically for ViaSat in 2009, the building is LEED-CI Gold registered. The sustainable design elements include, but are not limited to: high-performance HVAC and lighting, healthy indoor air quality with little or no VOC emitting materials, drought tolerant landscaping, recycled water for landscape irrigation, detention pond overflow, bioswale, building glazing, and more.
ViaSat, headquartered in Carlsbad, is publicly traded on the NASDAQ under VSAT. A satellite communications firm with a focus on broadband connectivity, ViaSat services both commercial and government markets providing goods and services ranging from advanced military communication systems for fighter jets to satellite internet service plans to in-flight internet service on commercial airlines. Already the largest employer in Carlsbad, ViaSat’s growth has been explosive with revenue and adjusted EBITA increases of more than 20% in recent years and projected for the next three to five years.
Recognized by National Geographic as one of four of the world’s smart cities, San Diego boasts the talent, capital and livability to maintain its status as an innovation hub. As a San Diego suburb, Carlsbad, arguably reflects those characteristics more than any other part of the county. Carlsbad was recently named: #1 Place to Launch a Start-Up, #5 Top Cities for fast growth companies, Golf’s Ultimate Playground, #4 of the Top Ten Zip Codes for Venture Capital Investment in San Diego, Outside Magazine’s Best Towns list, #7 Best City for Job Seekers in California, Top 10 Best Beaches for Families, and #7 Leading High-Tech Metro Area in America.
- 41,516 Square foot building comprised of office and lab space
- Nearly 4 years remaining on 10-year NNN lease with five percent rent increases bi-annually and options to extend
- High-tech tenant with B+ credit rating by Standard & Poors
- Labeled “Building 7”; part of the 10-building – soon to be 11-building – ViaSat Corporate Headquarters Campus
- LEED-CI Gold registered
- Separate concrete structure housing diesel generators for back-up power
- Federal government approved for classified work
- On-site basketball court, sand volleyball court and outdoor lunch areas for employee enjoyment
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present for sale 2350 Campbell Place in the affluent Bressi Ranch development of Carlsbad, California. Otherwise known as “Building 7”, the property is one of ten, soon to be eleven, buildings on the ViaSat campus.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.