UnitedHealth Group Building (Cassidy Medical Arts)
- Building Size
- Price Per SF
- Cap Rate
- Parcel Size
- Year Built
- Park Ratio
The UnitedHealth Group building, also known as Cassidy Medical Arts, is a 2-story, single-tenant building with 16,486 square feet of class B medical office space sitting on approximately 1.50 acres. It is the next door neighbor to Tri-City Hospital, Coastal North County San Diego’s full-service, acute care hospital with two advanced clinical institutes from cardiovascular and orthopedic care.
Additionally, UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), the current credit tenant, signed a 10-year lease on the building that commenced September 1, 2014; over 8.5 years remain. UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a global leader in helping people live healthier lives. UnitedHealth Group’s excellent credit ratings, A+ by Standard & Poors and A3 by Moody’s, offer investors peace of mind.
Located where Carlsbad, Oceanside and Vista meet, the UnitedHealth building is located right off of, and with easy access to, SR-78 where traffic counts exceed 127,000 vehicles daily. They are less than 4 miles to Southern California’s predominant artery, Interstate 5. With easy access to the 500,000+ residents in a 10-mile radius, and healthcare needs ever-expanding, the UnitedHealth Group building is a phenomenal investment opportunity.
- Adjacent to Tri-City Medical Center
- Tenant is UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH)
- 10-Year Lease with Over 8.5 Years Remaining
- A+ Credit and Ranked #14 on the Fortune 500
- Quick and Easy Access to SR-78 and I-5
Price Per SF
- Item Requires Shipping
- The UnitedHealth Group building, also known as Cassidy Medical Arts, is a 2-story, single-tenant building with 16,486 square feet of class B medical office space sitting on approximately 1.50 acres.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.